PACK EXPO International 2012 registration opens
Registration is open for PACK EXPO International 2012, sponsored by the Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Institute (PMMI), Reston, Va. Being held Oct. 28-31 at Chicago’s McCormick Place, the show is considered the industry’s largest event in this country, with more than 1,800 exhibitors covering 1.1 million sq. ft., showcasing state-of-the-art processing and packaging industry technology and services. PACK EXPO 2012 will include designated industry pavilions to help you find the solutions that meet specific needs:
• The Brand Zone, featuring containers and materials that build winning brands. Home of The Showcase of Packaging Innovations, sponsored by The Dow Chemical Co.
• The Confectionery Pavilion, sponsored by the National Confectioners Association (NCA), offering the latest technology for candy and snack producers.
• A new Pharmaceutical Pavilion, showcasing processing and packaging solutions from pharmaceutical and medical-device manufacturers.
• The Processing Zone, spotlighting integrated systems to streamline production and increase efficiency.
• The Reusable Packaging Pavilion, sponsored by the Reusable Packaging Association (RPA), opening new avenues of sustainability and cost-savings. Special discounted rates available for early registration. For more information and registration details, go to www.packexpo.com.