- Current Issue
- Digital Edition
- Media Kit
- Contact Staff
- SPECIAL REPORTS
- Buyer's Guide
- Supplier Standpoints
- MARKET TRENDS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- BUYER'S GUIDE
The International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE) will hold a meeting for 2013 IBIE exhibitors on Feb. 12 in Room N520 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas.
The meeting will give exhibitors an opportunity to learn about important and cost-saving opportunities offered by IBIE’s new On-Line Exhibitors Service Manual, meet the people who will be helping them facilitate their orders, and walk the exhibit hall and loading dock areas.
“We can’t stress strongly enough how important we feel it is for your company to be represented at this meeting,” states a press release issued by IBIE. “We are going to be providing additional details on marketing opportunities and the on-line exhibitor company and product search function. Both of these will extend the life of your participation well beyond the four days of the show. So, it’s also important to plan to have your marketing personnel attend, as well as the show logistics staff.”
Attendees must confirm their attendance by Jan. 15 via an online registration form. IBIE has negotiated a special room rate (cited at the bottom of the registration form) at the Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel, which is located adjacent to the convention center.
The preliminary meeting agenda is as follows:
- 7:30 a.m. – Continental breakfast
- 8 a.m. – Welcome and introductions
- 8:30 a.m. – Overview of Exhibitors Service Manual and Freeman’s “On-Line” Ordering Process
- 9:15 a.m. – LVCC building services
- 9:30 a.m. – Freight forwarders/customs
- 9:45 a.m. – Break
- 10:15 a.m. – Housing, registration and meeting room reservation procedures
- 10:30 a.m. – Committee task force updates: special displays, demonstration theater and contests
- 11:15 a.m. – Marketing and sponsorship opportunities
- Noon – Adjourn; tour exhibit hall and/or visit contractor booths
A detailed agenda will be sent to all participants as speakers are finalized.