- MARKET TRENDS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- BUYER'S GUIDE
The 2010 International Baking Industry Exposition (IBIE) was a big success, but the 2013 edition promises to be better yet. Scheduled for Oct. 6-9 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, the show will offer a host of new suppliers, new product categories and new show features to make attendees’ time there even more productive.
• Innovation Showcase. IBIE 2013 puts baking’s newest advances on full display in one efficient, state-of-the art center of innovation. Attendees can browse the Innovation Showcase to see new products and technology to equip their operation for the future.
• Expanded education program. IBIE partners with key industry associations—renowned for the professional training they provide—to offer an exceptional, multi-faceted learning opportunity.
• B.E.S.T. in Baking Program. IBIE is making it easier than ever for show-goers to identify suppliers that offer environmentally friendly solutions with a green pavilion and green icons throughout the exhibit halls.
• Exciting competitions. IBIE attendees can watch and learn as contestants compete in the 13th Annual Pillsbury Baker’s Plus Creative Decorating Competition and America’s Best Raisin Bread Contest. Both will be held on the show floor.
• Targeted pavilions. IBIE has partnered with PMQ Pizza Magazine to feature Pizza Village, a unique town hall-style pavilion on the show floor featuring pizza-related exhibitors, competitions, demonstrations and more. In addition, the American Pie Council will bring its Great American Pie Festival to the show floor. The event will feature ready-made pies available from baking manufacturers.
For more information about IBIE 2013 or to register, visit www.ibie2013.com.