- MARKET TRENDS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- BUYER'S GUIDE
Bakery Products: Science and Technology
Coverage is extensive and includes:
- raw materials and ingredients, from wheat flours to sweeteners, yeast, and functional additives;
- the principles of baking, such as mixing processes, doughmaking, fermentation, and sensory evaluation;
- manufacturing considerations for bread and other bakery products, including quality control and enzymes;
- special bakery products, ranging from manufacture of cakes, cookies, muffins, bagels, and pretzels to dietetic bakery products, gluten-free cereal-based products; and
- specialty bakery items from around the world, including Italian bakery foods.
Blending the technical aspects of baking with the freshest scientific research, Bakery Products: Science and Technology has all the finest ingredients to serve the most demanding appetites of food science professionals, researchers, and students.