The Culinary Inspiration Guide is a resource for chefs and operators looking for industry news, culinary insights, recipes and more.
This volume of the Culinary Inspiration Guide includes:
- Leveraging Social Media to Identify Flavor Trends and Menu Inspiration: From tropical flavors to nostalgic favorites, Mondelēz identifies the popular snack and dessert concepts to inspire menus.
- Happy Birthday to OREO: To celebrate the 110th birthday of OREO, chefs around the country showcase specialty treats and menu LTOs featuring the cookie.
- A Passion for Pastry and Social Justice: James Beard Award-nominated pastry chef Paola Velez shares the inspiration behind her culinary creations and ongoing commitment to making the industry a more equitable place.
- Partnering for Diversity & Inclusion: Mondelēz International shares news of its recent partnership with PFLAG NATION, an organization dedicated to providing peer support, education and advocacy to LGBTQ+ communities and their families.
- Announcing the Ritz Recipe Contest Winner: Executive Chef Lauren Katz shares her recipe for her award-winning Ritz Cracker Crusted Pimento & Bacon Jalapeno Pastry Poppers.