The 22nd Annual Tortilla Industry Association Convention and Trade Exposition will be held Sept. 12-13 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Why the change?
Just before the holidays, the Harrah’s hotel chain advised TIA there were scheduling conflicts with the originally planned convention dates at the Paris Hotel. Harrah’s offered TIA some exciting incentives to consider a change. In exchange for the conflict, the convention and trade exposition have moved back to its traditional September timeframe. As a result, TIA was able to negotiate significant concessions that provide extraordinary value to its members.
Here are a few of the compelling benefits:
• Upgraded location to Caesar’s Palace, one of the most luxurious hotels in Vegas.
• Discounted nightly room rates to just $89 a night.
• Upgraded to a larger exhibit hall to accommodate more booths and exhibitors. Exhibitors that already reserved booth space will enjoy the same placement.
• Half-off discounts on Internet and audio/visuals for our exhibitors.
• Upgraded golf – stay tuned for details
After successfully swapping dates between the annual convention and the Tech Seminar to accommodate the once-every-three-years IBIE convention, the 2011 Tech Seminar will be held May 23-24 at the Disney Grand Californian Hotel in Anaheim, Calif.
For additional details, please visit www.tortilla-info.com or call 800-944-6177, ext 224.
BREAKING NEWS: Change to TIA Convention Dates, Location
January 12, 2011