Popcorn (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2024: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Once purchased your report will be sent to you electronically via email. Please allow 1-2 business days for arrival
- Single User License: Allows the person purchasing the report and that person alone to view and use the report
- Site License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleagues that work in the same building for the same organization to view and use the report
- Enterprise License: Allows the person purchasing the report and any colleague within the same organization to view and use the report regardless of location
Returns or Refunds - The electronic format and type of information provided by Canadean and ICD Research is such that Canadean and ICD Research cannot accept returns of products once they have been dispatched. Refunds will only be considered where the product does not accurately reflect what is being advertised. Refunds may occasionally be offered at the discretion of the management
Published October 2020 - 31 pages
Popcorn (Savory Snacks) Market in United States of America – Outlook to 2024; Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics (updated with COVID-19 Impact) is a broad level market review of Popcorn market in United States of America. The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2014-2019 and illustrative forecast to 2024 premised on Covid-19 hit,covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Popcorn and its variants Microwaveable Popcorn, Ready-to-Eat Popcorn & Unpopped Corn.
Popcorn – bagged popcorn, both popped and un-popped (i.e. requires heating to "pop").
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of each country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2016 to 2019 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel ( "Dollar Stores", Variety Store & General Merchandise Retailers, Cash & Carries and Warehouse Clubs, Convenience Stores & Gas Stations, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, Chemists/Pharmacies, Parapharmacies/Drugstores, eRetailers, Food & Drinks Specialists, Health & Beauty Stores, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Direct Sellers, Others, On Trade, Vending Machines, Other Specialist Retailers, Tobacco Specialists) where ever applicable.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
– Overall Popcorn (Savory Snacks) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2014 to 2024.
– Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
– Distribution channel sales analytics from 2016-2019.
Reasons to buy
– Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Popcorn (Savory Snacks) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
– Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
– Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
– Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1 Popcorn Market Overview
2 The United States of America Popcorn Market Analytics, 2014–24
2.1 Popcorn Value Analytics, 2014–24
2.1.1 Popcorn Market by Value, 2014–24
2.1.2 Popcorn Market Value by Segments, 2014–24
2.2 Popcorn Volume Analytics, 2014–24
2.2.1 Popcorn Market by Volume, 2014–24
2.2.2 Popcorn Market Volume by Segments, 2014–24
3 The United States of America Popcorn Market Analytics, by Segment 2014–24
3.1 Microwaveable Popcorn Analytics, 2014–24
3.1.1 Microwaveable Popcorn Market by Value, 2014–24
3.1.2 Microwaveable Popcorn Market by Volume, 2014–24
3.2 Ready-to-Eat Popcorn Analytics, 2014–24
3.2.1 Ready-to-Eat Popcorn Market by Value, 2014–24
3.2.2 Ready-to-Eat Popcorn Market by Volume, 2014–24
3.3 Unpopped Corn Analytics, 2014–24
3.3.1 Unpopped Corn Market by Value, 2014–24
3.3.2 Unpopped Corn Market by Volume, 2014–24
4 The United States of America Popcorn Brand Analytics, 2016–19
4.1 Popcorn Brand Analytics by Value, 2016–19
4.2 Popcorn Brand Analytics by Volume, 2016–19
5 The United States of America Popcorn Distribution Channel Analytics by Value,2016–19
5.1 Popcorn Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2016–19
6.1.1 Category Definitions
6.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
6.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
6.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
6.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
6.1.6 Exchange Rates
6.1.7 Methodology Summary
6.2 About GlobalData