Jelly Belly Retro Collection
Jelly Belly Candy Co., Fairfield, Calif.
Jelly Belly Candy Co. shines a spotlight on its timeless confections with the Retro Collection. Inspired by innovation milestones in the company’s history, six items are now available in colorful, whimsical packaging that harkens back to the past, kindling nostalgia for trips to the local candy shop of yesteryear.
The Candy Corn Flip Top Box pays homage to the company’s roots. Ancestors of the Jelly Belly family began making candy corn 120 years ago. Inspired by packaging that first debuted in the 1920s, a proud rooster crows while standing on top of a pile of Candy Corn with “Goelitz Candy Corn” written in script. The flip-top feature lets consumers reclose the box. The Flip Top Box is available now. Products include:
- 5-oz. Chocolate Dutch Mints Clear Can: Mint crème centers are drenched in dark chocolate and then finished in thin candy shells in shades of lavender, mint and white.
- 5.7-oz. Fruit Sours Clear Can: Flavorful jells in Cherry, Grape, Green Apple, Lemon and Tangerine, then finished with a sour shell.
- 4-oz. Raspberries and Blackberries Clear Can: Soft jell centers are packed with flavor and finished with non-pareil seeds to add a unique texture.
- 5.3-oz. Licorice Bridge Mix: A timeless assortment filled with chewy Licorice Pastels, soft and non-pareil Licorice Buttons and Licorice Jelly Belly beans.
- 7-oz. Original 8 Clear Can: This features the first Jelly Belly flavors: Cream Soda, Grape, Green Apple, Lemon, Licorice, Root Beer, Tangerine and Very Cherry.
- 4.5-oz. Candy Corn Flip Top Box: Candy Corn has a flavor profile all its own thanks to a harmonious mingling of creamy fondant and vanilla notes.