The phrase, “Powering the World of Sweets“ ideally captures Hosokawa Bepex’s raison d’etre. With its three brands — Ter Braak, BePex-Hutt and Kreuter — the company demonstrates its broad and extensive competency in confectionery processing (which includes mass preparation), pre-cooking, forming, cutting and depositing, as well as enrobing and final cooling.
Our commitment to the confectionery industry revolves around three driving themes: innovation, technical excellence and providing for the needs of our customers. This highly effective strategy has fueled our succcess over the years and lead us to our new line of equipment based on the “Hygienic Design Platform,” a new standard in equipment design.
The key factor for many if not all our customers is to streamline confectionery processing in as many areas as possible while saving money. In doing so, our customers gain the competitive advantage over competitors, which translates into a better ROI (return on investment) and gain of market share. This is where Hosokawa Bepex excels based on following a balanced approach, which adheres to the following tenets:
- Working with our customer to listen to their needs
- Developing a system tailored to their application
- Integrating the innovation needed to save them money by streamlining wherever possible without jeopardizing equipment safety and functionality.
- Providing after-sales support with our new ETP-Program to maintain their equipment and keep operators and technicians up-to-date on developments.
- If desired, evaluating a customer’s entire line based on our six key concepts and suggesting improvements as well as implementing training in areas identified.
Applying forward thinking and innovation to improve a customer’s ROI underscores the difference Hosokawa Bepex provides its customers.
At interpack, stop by booth E27 in Hall 4; for more information, visit www.hosokawa-bepex.comInterpack Previews