GELITA will be showcasing its gelatin for starch-free molding at FIE/HIE, taking place November 28–December 3 (FIE) and December 6–8 (HIE).
Fortified gummies can be produced with a gentle treatment of the sensitive actives in a starch—a dust-free process while completely avoiding the risk of cross-contamination. In addition, the texture and mouthfeel of gelatin gummies will be maintained.
Others solutions being presented include:
- SOLUFORM - zero sugar and high protein gummies with no compromise. SOLUFORM allows for reducing of gummy sugar content or increasing their protein up to 35%.
- VERISOL HST. Beauty gummies can deliver the recommended daily dose of 2.5g of VERISOL in only three gummies.
- GELITA RXL R2 to GELITA EC. Both of these can release the fill of soft capsules.
- – release the fill of your softcaps according to your customers’ needs
- Bioactive Collagen Peptides (BCP) for regulatory approved health solutions. Conquer new growth areas in health & nutrition markets based on scientifically proven active ingredients.
In addition, GELITA will be presenting at the Exhibitor Showcases Theatre during HIE. Presentations include:
December 6, 2:30 p.m.: “Bring your Gummies to the next level”
- Natalie Leuwer, Global Category Management;
- Dr. Johanna Schmidgall Global Application Technology & Product Development
December 7, 11:30 a.m.: “Beyond Beauty, How Bioactive Collagen Peptides Make a Difference in Women's Health”
- Martin Walter, Global Category Management
For more information, visit the company in Paris or online here.