Norman Love Confections has introduced the 2022 Holiday Collection featuring a festive selection of artisan chocolates inspired by Christmas.
Available Nov. 21-Dec. 22, the collection includes 10 flavors:
- Candy Cane (White Chocolate): Candy cane-infused white chocolate ganache
- Eggnog (White Chocolate): Nutmeg, clove and dark rum
- Cup of Cheer (White Chocolate): Kahlua, Baileys Irish Cream and rich coffee ganache
- Mint Patty (Dark Chocolate): Peppermint blended into dark chocolate ganache
- Lump of Coal (Dark Chocolate): Dark chocolate with a touch of habanero chili
- Spiced Cranberry Orange (Dark Chocolate): Cinnamon, nutmeg and cranberry spiked with orange liqueur
- S’more (Milk Chocolate): Marshmallows, graham crackers and milk chocolate
- Gingerbread (Milk Chocolate): Freshly baked gingersnap cookie in milk chocolate
- White Christmas (Milk Chocolate): Hazelnut praline in cinnamon ganache
- Nutcracker (Milk Chocolate): Holiday spiced pralines
Norman Love is also launching a 24-piece advent calendar that features specialty seasonal confections. It includes Cookies ‘n’ Cream Snowmen, Candy Cane Chocolate Squares, Peppermint Cookies, Mini Chocolate Turtles, Mint Malt Balls, Peanut Butter Bars and more. Pre-orders are available for $59.95, and calendars begin shipping the week of Nov. 21.
“Chocolate has a magical way of spreading joy and creating memories — what the holiday season is all about — and that’s what we wanted to embrace and share with others this year,” said Norman Love, president and founder, Norman Love Confections. “Our highly acclaimed chefs were inspired to make new memories and combine festive flavors we cherish most when surrounded by loved ones for the holidays, creating a beautiful lineup of artisanal chocolates for the 2022 Holiday Collection along with our new Advent Calendar and many specialty items.”
Available during the holiday season is a candy cane-shaped gift box that features all 10 chocolates from the holiday collection for $29. An assortment of the holiday flavors will be included in 25-, 32- and 50-piece signature gift boxes, along with a selection of Norman Love’s signature flavors. Holiday gift boxes are priced at $58, $72 and $108, respectively. The advent calendar, mini-bar collection, peppermint and hot chocolate bombs, holiday stocking stuffers, gift bundles and gift baskets filled with a variety of seasonally inspired chocolate treats will also be available. For those looking for gifts for clients, employees and others, Norman Love Confections offers custom corporate holiday gifts.