Jelly Belly has added five new products to its Harry Potter candy collection.
Hitting store shelves in October, consumers will soon experience the taste of Butterbeer in candy form for the first time and discover which Hogwarts House they belong to, with the help of Jelly Belly jelly beans.
The new products include:
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Chewy Candy tastes and looks like Butterbeer, one of the most beloved drinks from the Wizarding World, served in the shape of a traditional glass.
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Milk Chocolate Bar is a milk chocolate treat that features a smooth and creamy Butterbeer-flavored filling. Detailed barrel-shapes are formed on each of the bar’s six squares.
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Barrel Tin is a barrel-shaped tin filled with the new Harry Potter Butterbeer Chewy Candy.
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Glass Mug is a real glass mug adorned with the metal crests of all four Hogwarts Houses. The glass is filled with Harry Potter Butterbeer Chewy Candy and includes a collectible Butterbeer coaster.
- Harry Potter House Points Counter Dispenser is a jelly bean dispenser inspired by the famed house points counter in the Harry Potter series, with an hourglass shape and Jelly Belly flavor that represents each Hogwarts House: Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw. The manual candy dispenser includes sound, with voiceover from the Sorting Hat. With a press of the button, consumers can find out what Hogwarts House they belong to and get a taste of Green Apple, Lemon, Cherry, and Blueberry jelly beans.