Voortman is ringing in the winter season with the launch of holiday-inspired wafers and cookies.
The signature seasonal treats, including two new flavors, are rolling out across the U.S. and Canada and will be available in stores for a limited time.
Voortman limited-time items hitting U.S. store shelves this holiday season include:
- Candy Cane Flavored Wafers (new): Cool peppermint-flavored crème meets crisp wafer layers in a 10.6-oz. package.
- Eggnog Flavored Wafers (new): Baked with real nutmeg, this classic holiday beverage-inspired snack has a rich and creamy flavor in a 10.6-oz. package.
- Chocolate Mint Flavored Wafers: Crisp wafers sandwiched between mint chocolate-flavored crème in a 10.6-oz. package.
- Gingerbread Cookies: A holiday classic, baked with the warm spiciness of real ginger and topped with red sugar in a 10.6-oz. package.
- Holiday Treats: Shortbread cookies in various holiday shapes sprinkled with red and green sugar in a 10.6-oz. package.
- Holiday Gingerbread Cookies: Gingerbread-shaped cookies baked with the warm spiciness of real ginger and topped with red sugar in a 12.3-oz. standup bag.
- Assorted Festive Cookies: Snowman-, star-, and tree-shaped shortbread cookies sprinkled with red, white and green sugar in a 12.3-oz. stand-up bag.
"As the holidays approach, consumers crave delicious, festive flavors," said Adam Lisook, general manager of Voortman Bakery. "We're excited to launch these limited-edition wafers and cookies that were inspired by classic holiday flavors like gingerbread, candy canes and eggnog. Finding the perfect gift for friends and family can be tough, but choosing what to treat yourself to doesn't have to be."