- MARKET TRENDS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- BUYER'S GUIDE
This course is a rigorous, intense class that covers the following topics:
• How key bakery ingredients function and interact in baked products
• What processes are critical to successfully make finished products
• How and why changes in ingredients and/or processes affect baked goods
• The science of baking
• Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for the food industry
• Management and leadership tools needed to be successful in the food industry today
• Valuable problem-solving and problem prevention techniques
Attendees/students also will learn how to improve product consistency and quality in a plant, as well as how to reduce waste, develop more efficient production methods and improve morale through better production management techniques.
To enroll, contact Ken Embers, career development manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Marilyn Sparks at email@example.com. Go to https://www.aibonline.org/schoolofbaking/diplomacourses/bst.html to learn more about the course.