- MARKET TRENDS
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
- BUYER'S GUIDE
- Target: people from Senior Management, Marketing and New Business Development as well as Sustainability, CSR and R&D specialists from Food and Drinks Industry.
- Content: How can using “Sustainability” result in better sales and better products? What is sustainable food and how does the consumer understand this? What are the possible technologies to come to a sustainable food production? How to optimize the supply chain? What changes are needed in process technology to further reduce water and carbon footprint? How can the Food & Drinks industry develop strategies for building Sustainable Food Supply, Processing and Products? How to take advantage of an integrated approach?
All you always wanted to know about sustainability brought in a down to earth workshop with reviews from leading policy and research institutes, views from industry and retail, and illustrated with real life cases from Alpro-Dean Foods and BASF.
The Sustainable Foods Workshop is designed as a Discussion Platform for Industry, Retail, Government as well as Consumer representatives and targeted at
- Senior Food, Food Ingredient and Retail Management
- Marketing, Public Relations
- New Business Development
- Sustainability and CSR experts
- R&D specialists from Food and Drinks Industry