This seminar is a hands-on, outcome-oriented approach to managing processes, employees, and other resources.
- Understand and apply management systems to protect your brand
- Write production schedules and understand the process of the supply chain
- Calculate production costs and how these costs affect financial statements
- Understand and interpret documentation of production outputs and measures of quality
- Apply proven cost-reduction tools
- Apply problem solving techniques to production problems
- Learn to use resources more effectively