The 2016 Sanitary Design Workshop, taking place March 29–30 at the Warwick Allerton Hotel in Chicago, will include sessions led by key leaders in food safety and sanitary design in snack and bakery today. Representatives from General Mills, Kellogg Co., PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, Nestlé, MOM Brands, PMMI/The Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies and the Grocery Manufacturers Association (GMA) will address a range of subjects on the design, installation and maintenance of snack and bakery equipment, as well as best practices in preventing pathogens and allergen cross-contamination.
The event will also feature insight from snack and bakery equipment manufacturers, sharing equipment success stories.
Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery is the exclusive media partner of the Sanitary Design Workshop, and the event is supported by associations from across snack and bakery:
- American Bakers Association (ABA)
- AIB International
- American Society of Baking (ASB)
- Biscuit & Cracker Manufacturers Association (B&CMA)
- Bakery Equipment Manufacturers and Allieds (BEMA)
- Food Processing Suppliers Association (FSPA)
- National Confectioners Association (NCA)
- National Pasta Association (NPA)
- Snack Food Association (SFA)
For the complete 2016 Sanitary Design Workshop agenda, see below. Complete details on the 2016 Sanitary Design Workshop are available at www.sanitarydesignworkshop.org.