Company: Ticklebelly Desserts
Date Introduced: July 2016
Suggested Retail Price: $4.99
Product Snapshot: cakebars contain no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors. Unlike cakepops, which are created by blending cake with buttercream, Ticklebelly cakebars are pure, moist cake baked onto a stick, enveloped in a sweet confectionary coating and sprinkled with toppings.
Found in retailers’ in-store bakeries, cakebars are designed for easy, on-the-go snacking, and are portioned at 150 calories a bar or less.
Ticklebelly cakebars are available in the following flavors:
- Dark Chocolate: Soft dark chocolate cake, dipped in a dark chocolate shell and finished with chocolate flakes.
- Vanilla Bean: Soft vanilla cake, dipped in a sweet vanilla bean shell and finished with a touch of colorful sugar sprinkles.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: Soft peanut butter cake, dipped in a sweet milk chocolate shell and finished with a sprinkle of crunchy roasted peanut pieces.
- Cookies n’ Cream: Soft vanilla cake, with crunchy pieces of chocolate cookie crumb, dipped in a creamy vanilla shell and sprinkled with chocolate cookie crumble.
- Salted Caramel Shortbread: Soft caramel cake, dipped in a sweet caramel shell and finished with a sprinkle of sea salt and crunchy shortbread crumbs.
- Seasonal flavors include: Strawberry Shortcake and Sweet Lemon in the spring/summer; Sweet Pumpkin, Peppermint Bark and Red Velvet in the fall/winter.