Company: Schuman Cheese
Introduced: May 2018
Suggested Retail Price: $3.99
Product Snapshot: There’s no hero like cheese when it comes to the pure foods movement. With Whisps, baked bits of decadent artisan cheeses offer consumers the indulgent flavors they crave and satisfy their sensibilities, too. That’s because Whisps are made with just one wholesome ingredient: 100 percent pure cheese – no preservatives, no additives, no gluten. Just cheese.
Building on their growing popularity, the line recently expanded to five varieties, including new Bacon BBQ Cheddar and Tomato Basil Parmesan. In addition, the Parmesan and Cheddar varieties are now available in single-serve packs, ideal for a perfectly portioned snack on the go. With six grams of protein in each pack, Whisps single serves are a handy way to snack sensibly.
The Whisps line includes:
- Whisps Parmesan: Shavings of 100 percent pure 14-month-old Cello Parmesan are baked into snack-size perfection.
- Whisps Cheddar: This delicious combination of pure Cello Cheddar and crunch is perfect for soups, burgers and snacking.
- Whisps Asiago & Pepper Jack: Award-winning Cello Asiago adds a nutty, savory taste that complements the peppery heat for a surprisingly complex flavor.
- Whisps Bacon BBQ Cheddar: Delicious, baked sharp Cello Cheddar cheese and smoky bacon BBQ spices make for the perfect by-the-handful snack.
- Whisps Tomato Basil Parmesan: A zesty blend of tomato and basil spices straight from the garden is paired with Cello’s award-winning Parmesan.