This October 28-31, PACK EXPO International 2012 will bring together more than 46,000 buyers in Chicago, IL from all over the globe and 1,800-plus leading suppliers, showcasing state-of-the art materials, machinery and methods for packaging and processing in every market. Far and away the industry's premier event, PACK EXPO International comprises more than 1.1 million square feet of exhibit space, featuring:
- Integrated processing-packaging solutions, dramatically improving efficiency and flexibility
- Breakthrough technology, providing a platform for next-generation product development
- On-site demonstrations, where buyers can see machinery in action to evaluate its compatibility, adaptability and ease of operation
- Revolutionary product launches, opening new possibilities for improved safety, security, sustainability and cost savings
Providing tighter focus for specific markets, PACK EXPO International features designated areas where buyers can find solutions aimed directly at the particular needs of their industry.
- The Processing Zone
- The Brand Zone
- The Pharmaceutical Pavilion
- The Confectionery Pavilion
- The Reusable Packaging Pavilion
PACK EXPO Lecture Series Presents: Dennis Miller and James Carville
Come see a live, spirited discussion between Dennis Miller, one of the premiere comedy talents in America, and “The Ragin’ Cajun” James Carville, one of America’s best-known political consultants and a former advisor to President Clinton on Sunday, October 28. Watch as these two power-house speakers give their views of the upcoming 2012 Elections and answer your questions.