Nature's Own Life breads
Company: Nature's Own Life
Introduced: March 2017
Suggested Retail Price: $3.29 to $3.59
Product Snapshot: Living well is simple and delicious, thanks to Nature’s Own Life, a new line of breads available now in grocery retailers across the country. The new line from Nature’s Own includes six varieties: Wheat+Protein, 7 Sprouted Grains, Double Fiber Wheat, 100% Whole Grain Sugar Free, 40 Calories Honey Wheat and 40 Calories Wheat.
Nature’s Own Life breads give shoppers solutions to address a variety of health and wellness needs. Trend research shows that consumers want more protein, grains and fiber and less sugar, sodium and calories in their food choices, and Life breads deliver just that, packed with goodness to the last bite.
New Nature’s Own Life Varieties:
- Wheat+Protein: With more than half of Americans trying to consume more protein, Nature’s Own Life Wheat+Protein delivers 8 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber per slice.
- 7 Sprouted Grains: Offering partially broken down starches that make micronutrients easier to absorb, Nature’s Own Life 7 Sprouted Grains also has 16 grams of whole grain per slice. The “lucky 7” sprouted grains in this loaf include: whole wheat flour, sorghum, rye, millet, oats, barley and brown rice.
- Double Fiber Wheat: One serving of Double Fiber Wheat bread is twice as nice, with twice the fiber (4 grams per slice) of 100-percent whole wheat bread. Best of all, you don’t have to sacrifice the great taste of traditional wheat bread.
- 100% Whole Grain Sugar Free: Watching sugar intake for yourself or your children? Make it easier with 100% Whole Grain Sugar Free bread: sugar free, great taste and 11 wholesome grams of whole grain per slice.
- 40 Calories Honey Wheat: Nature’s Own Life 40 Calories Honey Wheat delivers the perfect touch of sweet honey goodness with only 40 calories per slice. It also has 35 percent less sodium and 3 times the fiber of other enriched breads.
- 40 Calories Wheat: At only 40 calories per slice, Nature’s Own Life 40 Calories Wheat is as easy on waistlines as it is on the taste buds. This delicious and nutritious bread has 3 times the fiber and 20 percent less sodium compared to other enriched breads.
Like all Nature’s Own breads, Nature’s Own Life varieties have no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup. The six varieties, priced from $3.29 - $3.59 per loaf (prices may vary by retailer), help families meet specific nutritional goals.