Company: Feel Good Foods
Introduced: July 2017
Suggested Retail Price: $4.99-$5.99
Product Snapshot: Feel Good Foods has two snack lines that have been introduced within the past year: Empanadas and Taquitos. Feel Good Foods is committed to using food in its natural state which means non-GMO ingredients, cage-free eggs and beef and chicken raised without antibiotics. Each ingredient is personally sourced which means you won’t find any preservatives, MSG, colors, additives or fillers. The SRP for the empanadas and taquitos are $4.99-$5.99 each.
Empanadas – these Latin-inspired favorites are the first gluten-free empanadas found in grocery stores. It’s the traditional empanada dough consistency –without the gluten! Available in 3 flavors:
- Beef Empanadas – Filled with caramelized onions, potato and queso blanco cheese and antibiotic-free beef, these all natural empanadas pack 6 grams of protein per serving
- Chicken Empanadas – red bell peppers, tomatoes and cilantro give these empanadas plenty of flavor.
- Vegetable Empanadas – These veggie snacks are packed with roasted corn, spinach, mushrooms and queso blanco cheese.
Taquitos – A clean version of the favorite Mexican appetizer. Wrapped in non-GMO corn tortillas, these crispy taquitos are stuffed with fresh vegetables, grass-fed beef and shredded all-white, antibiotic-free chicken. Available in 3 varieties:
- Chicken & Chipotle (rolled corn tortillas filled with chicken, chipotle and caramelized onions)
- Beef & Cheddar (beef, white cheddar, caramelized onions)
- Pinto Bean & Cheddar (pinto beans, cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese)