Innovative Food Holdings partners with Marquee Brands and Martha Stewart on launch of new line of specialty food gifts
Inaugural launch of products under multi-year exclusive agreement with Martha Stewart
Company: Innovative Food Holdings
Introduced: November 2019
Suggested Retail Price: $49.99 - $199.99
Product Snapshot: Innovative Food Holdings, Inc., a data driven platform of specialty food companies that provides chefs and consumers direct access to the highest quality specialty food products across the U.S., announced that its wholly owned subsidiary Innovative Gourmet (www.igourmet.com) has partnered with Marquee Brands to provide customers across the country an exciting and unique line of Martha Stewart curated food gifts. The Martha Stewart gift basket collection is currently available for purchase on www.igourmet.com/marthastewart and other omnichannel partners including www.amazon.com/marthastewart and www.walmart.com.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with Innovative Food Holdings on Martha Stewart gift baskets that include an assortment of her favorite food and beverage items from various purveyors around the world,” says Carolyn D’Angelo, president of the Home Division at Marquee Brands.
“I am excited to announce our partnership with Marquee Brands and Martha Stewart to provide specialty curated food gift baskets through IVFH’s e-commerce platform,” stated Sam Klepfish, CEO of Innovative Food Holdings. “Partnerships are a key component to our growth strategy, and we look forward to further expansion of opportunities in this area. We are proud to offer our customers these exceptional gift baskets for the holiday season.”
Selected initial Martha Stewart Gift Baskets include:
- Spanish Tapas Collection – A tapas-style, pick-your-own menu creates a lively, convivial soiree. Tapas can go from gift basket to serving plate in just a few minutes. SRP: $114.99
- American-Made Makers – Enjoy American culinary artistry with this hand-picked selection of artisanal foods from some of the country’s most celebrated producers. Filled with award-winning cheeses, fruity olive oil, dry-cured charcuterie, rich honey, nuts and crackers, this is simply the perfect gift for foodies everywhere. SRP: $139.99
- Antipasto Classics – A carefully-curated collection featuring a bountiful selection of Italian cheeses, bright green Sicilian olives, traditional wreath-shaped crackers from Puglia and our favorite American-made prosciutto. SRP: $84.99
- Best of Britain – A gift overflowing with the UK's finest treats – prize-winning cheeses, sweet and sour chutney, traditional marmalade, rich clotted cream, buttery wheat crackers, pungent mustard and, of course, Martha’s signature Breakfast Blend tea. SRP: $124.99
- French Picnic – Tucked into a reusable woven-wood basket, this gift includes a collection of favorite French ingredients - the best quality butter, classic Jambon de Paris, pungent grainy mustard, and briny cornichons. Enjoy with a variety of imported cheeses - some aged and crumbly, like the bright orange Mimolette; others decadent and creamy, like the Saint Andre triple crème. Pair them with Martha’s favorite apricot jam and the very best ready-to-bake all-butter croissants. We even include our favorite French sweet treat, pâte de fruits, a sugar-coated confiseur. SRP: $199.99
- Luxury Hamper – This gift includes the highest quality ingredients from some of the finest producers. Petrossian’s world-renowned caviar and delicately smoked salmon, our favorite ready-to-bake all-butter croissants, a selection of the finest French cheeses, rich country pate, pungent grainy mustard, briny caperberries and more. SRP: $179.99
- New England Breakfast – This gift features a selection of our favorite breakfast treats – pure Vermont maple syrup, the best quality cultured butter, lightly smoked apple wood bacon, award-winning cheeses, and Martha’s Organic, Fair Trade medium roast coffee – all produced by some of the best New England makers. Also included is a recipe for Martha’s popovers – a breakfast treat that Martha regularly serves at her home, Skylands, in Seal Harbor, Maine. SRP: $99.99