Natural Products Expo East: Searching for sparks of innovation
Natural Products Expo East, presented by the New Hope Network, will take place September 12–15 at the Baltimore Convention Center. Nearly 30,000 attendees are expected to attend the event, visiting with over 1,500 exhibiting companies. Expo East is a leading trade show in the natural, organic and healthy products industry.
Top events at Expo East 2018 will include:
- “Natural Products Business School,” a full day of learning and networking for emerging brands
- “Natural Products Hemp & CBD Summit,” a comprehensive look at the hemp industry, including full-spectrum hemp/CBD oil, one of the hottest emerging ingredients in the industry today
- The Harvest Festival, a tabletop event featuring organic and natural products in a festival-style atmosphere
- “State of the Organic Industry”
- “Ingredient Trends: From Birth to Maturity,” an exploration of top ingredient trends
- “Organic Policy Update”
- “Aisle by Aisle: Organic Retail Trends,” a look at current trends, and how brands are adapting in response
- Friday Keynote: “The Big Ideas in Organic,” a discussion of the big ideas and innovations that will drive the next decade of organic industry growth
- “Cannabidiol (CBD) Translational Medicine—Global Medical Science Breakthroughs for Full-Spectrum Health,” covering the health benefits of legal cannabis products and individual cannabinoids/CBDs
- “Legal and Regulatory Outlook for the Natural Products Industry”
- “The Digital Marketing Summit,” how to strategically think about and grow your online presence
- “Organic 3.0: the Evolution of Organic,” how to enable growth of sustainable farming systems and markets based on organic principles and a culture of innovation
Expo East will host its “Natural Products Business School” on Wednesday, September 12 from 7:45 am to 5:00 pm (an additional registration fee is required). This event is designed to provide entrepreneurs with solutions to common business challenges. It also presents an opportunity to connect with potential supply-chain partners.
Several other workshops and presentations are available to registered attendees.
The exhibit hall will be open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm on Thursday, September 13 and Friday, September 14, and from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday, September 15.
For complete details and to register, visit www.expoeast.com.