Just in time for the holidays, Archway Bakeries Co., a division of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., brings back some of its traditional holiday favorites under the Archway brand.
Archway Bakeries Co., a division of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc., Charlotte, N.C., brings back some of its traditional holiday favorites under the Archway brand.
Available for purchase starting Nov. 1 at several grocery retailers nationwide are:
• Bells and Stars – Sweet sugar cookies in holiday shapes sprinkled with red and green sugar crystals.
• Cashew Nougat – A shortbread cookie filled with finely chopped cashews, rolled into nuggets and baked for a dense, crisp bite.
• Wedding Cake – A melt-in-your-mouth cookie with a base of shortbread dough and nuts rolled into small cookies and coated with confectioners' sugar.
• Gingerbread Man – A combination of ginger and spices baked into crispy gingerbread man shapes.
• Iced Gingerbread Man – A soft gingerbread man cookie lightly glazed with icing and topped with red and green sprinkles.
• Pfeffernusse – A German-inspired holiday favorite with molasses, raisin paste and flavorful spices combined into a perfectly round, soft cookie tossed in confectioners' sugar.
"Archway holiday varieties are all about celebrating our favorite seasonal traditions, such as spending time with loved ones," says Holly Patterson, brand manager. "We're especially excited to bring back Bells and Stars, as we know from our consumers that that they are an important part of so many families' traditions."
For more information about Archway, go to www.archwaycookies.com.
Archway's Holiday Cookies Set to Hit Store Shelves Nov. 1
October 28, 2011