Sally Williams Fine Foods opens U.S. offices, appoints CEO
Sally Williams Fine Foods of South Africa, a premium purveyor of gourmet, hand-made soft textured nougat and related confections, has opened offices in the U.S. in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with plans to introduce and distribute to American consumers. Trevor P. Shevil has been named Chief Executive Officer, Sally Williams – U.S. Sally Williams, and will run its American operations.
In business for more than 20 years, the South African company currently sells its award-winning products at some of the most prestigious retailers throughout Europe.
According to Trevor P. Shevil, “We chose Fort Lauderdale for the site of our U.S. headquarters because of the area's easy access to the Eastern corridor. Since we plan to launch Sally Williams on the east coast first, the Florida area seemed a logical choice. We have also secured warehousing and distribution, outsourced to industry experts in strategic locations throughout the U.S.” Sally Williams opened its US branch in September 2016 at 1234 NE 4th Ave, Suite B, Fort Lauderdale.
Line up of Sally Williams Products:
- Luxury Almond, Macadamia, Cranberry and Almond Nougat combinations
- Decadent Belgian Dark Chocolate Enrobed Almond Nougat
- Decadent Belgian Milk Chocolate Enrobed Almond Nougat
- Belgian Dark Chocolate Bars with Roasted Nougat
- Belgian Milk Chocolate Bars with Roasted Nougat
- Indulgent Crispy Nougat Treats in Belgium Milk or Dark Chocolate
Sally Williams Fine Foods products are available in both non-dairy and dairy varieties. Sally Williams Fine Foods is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa, with offices in London, United Kingdom and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.