Company: Kettle Brand
Introduced: September 2017
Suggested Retail Price: $3.79
Product Snapshot: It’s Kettle Brand’s 35th Birthday and the original brand members are back together to celebrate! Throwback bags of Sea Salt, Sea Salt and Vinegar and Krinkle Cut Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper flavors are “touring” now at grocery and natural food stores nationwide.
What has Kettle Brand been up to for the past 35 years?
- 2000 – Kettle Brand restores native vegetation and wetlands near the Salem, Ore. headquarters.
- 2003 – The company begins recycling spent, cooking oil into biodiesel for their vehicles and installs 616 solar panels at its Salem facility.
- 2007 – The company opens its second chip making facility in Beloit, Wisconsin, which is the first LEED Gold certified food manufacturing plant in the U.S.
- 2012 – Kettle Brand becomes the first non-GMO Project Verified potato chip company.
Kettle Brand will be giving away $35,000 worth of prizes to celebrate its anniversary. Prizes include:
- A seven-day Oregon “van life” adventure for four in a vintage camper van decked out with all of the necessary camping gear, food and supplies needed for the ultimate road trip experience. (Kettle Brand was actually founded in the back of a van in Oregon)
- Roundtrip airfare and lodging to Portland, Oregon, for the ultimate food-based adventure.
- The ultimate BBQ/tailgating pack including a Yeti cooler, top-of-the-line grill and accessories, outdoor speakers, furniture and more.
- A music-lover’s paradise with a home entertainment system, vinyl collection and turntable. The winner will also receive a concert or festival experience for two including round-trip tickets, accommodation and more.
- A $3,500 cash prize.
For more details about the contest, click here.