The 2019 BEMA Summit, hosted by the Bakery Equipment Manufacturers & Allieds (BEMA), will take place February 23–24 in Chicago. This event, held at the Hilton Chicago, kicks off the famous “Best Week in Baking” in conjunction with the co-located ASB BakingTech event.
The 2019 BEMA Summit will provide insights and strategic tools to grow your grain-based snack and bakery business. Key features of the Summit will include:
- Face-to-face interaction between suppliers and bakers at the Breakfast with Bakers, featuring Chad Larson, vice president of manufacturing, Palermo Villa, Milwaukee; Tim Ramsey, vice president of procurement, Hearthside Food Solutions, Downers Grove, IL; Joe Turano, president, Turano Baking Co., Berwyn, IL; and Brian Dwyer, vice president, manufacturing operations, The Kroger Co., Cincinnati
- A deep dive into food safety, human safety and operational efficiency at the Baking Industry Forum (BIF) Town Hall Meeting
- Lean manufacturing and best practices for talent management at BEMA-U For Your Business, featuring Nelson Boyd, lead change architect, manufacturing transformation, Bimbo Bakeries USA; Eric Riggle, president, Rademaker USA, Inc., Hudson, OH; and Craig Souser, president and CEO, JLS Automation, York, PA
- Committee UpRising—a completely new approach to taking care of the business of BEMA
- •IBIE exhibitor insight for the 2019 show year
- Opportunities for business-to-business networking, meeting industry leaders and connecting with colleagues at the Welcome Reception on Saturday from 5:30 to 7:00 pm, as well as during the luncheons on both Saturday and Sunday
The 2019 BEMA Summit provides a great opportunity to make connections, get updates on innovations in the baking industry, and be a part of the commitment to creating solutions to business challenges.
For complete details and to register, visit www.bema.org/bema-summit-2019.