ADM Cocoa is restructuring its organization into five key regions and business units, as it looks to enhance the level of service and support its global cocoa and chocolate team offers customers. As part of ADM’s ongoing commitment to providing premium cocoa solutions, the reorganization has resulted in a number of appointments and role expansions:
- Grant Belden has been named general manager, global trading, sourcing and semi-finished.
- Benoit Villers will lead global gourmet and marketing. His responsibilities include the recently launched deZaan Gourmet collection, specially developed for artisan bakers and chefs.
- Chris Beetge heads up Europe and the Middle East, while Dennis Whalen remains in charge of the Americas.
- Yeong Chye continues as managing director, Cocoa Asia. ADM recently expanded its cocoa-processing facility in Singapore.
- Kai-Uwe Ostheim will become general manager, global sustainability cocoa, as part of ADM’s ongoing commitment to a sustainable future for cocoa farming.
- Rinus Heemskerk will expand his role as global director of innovation. His areas of responsibility will include the Advantage Centre network and the company’s “Less is More” program.
- Tim Coonan has been named vice president, global risk cocoa, and will now chair ADM’s Global Cocoa Risk Committee.