ProFood Tech will take place March 26 to 28, 2019 at McCormick Place in Chicago. The event, which focuses exclusively on the food and beverage industry, expects to attract 7,000 attendees to visit with 450 exhibitors. The event is produced by PMMI/PACK EXPO, Koelnmesse/Anuga and the International Dairy Foods Association.
The event will showcase technologies and solutions for professionals across the industry, including those working in snack foods and bakery, as well as networking and educational opportunities. The educational lineup will feature learning experiences from industry thought leaders in three separate venues on the show floor:
- The Impact Zone will encourage interactive discussions and offer opportunities to learn from the experiences and successes of industry colleagues
- The Innovation Zone will feature breakthrough technologies, ideas and formulations designed to spark creativity, help find solutions and uncover fresh opportunities
- The Disruption Zone will deliver a lineup of sessions for professionals to learn more about implementing disruptive technologies to meet consumer demands
- ProFood Tech will feature several other events and awards, including:
- The Cold Pressure Council Annual Conference, convened by PMMI, will run on March 26 and 27, is dedicated to high-pressure processing (HPP) and will feature insights from processors, service providers and suppliers on best practices, market trends and tips for packaging HPP products
- The Packaging & Processing Women’s Leadership Network will host a networking event continuing its mission to recruit, retain and advance women’s careers in packaging and processing
- The 2018 Sustainability Excellence in Manufacturing Awards, taking place March 26 from 3:00 to 4:00 pm, will honor sustainability achievements within food and beverage manufacturing operations with a focus on pollution prevention, enhanced environmental protection and stewardship, and compliance assurance
- The 2019 Manufacturing Innovation Awards, taking place March 27 from 3:00 to 4:00 pm, will recognize outstanding food and beverage packaging and processing innovation projects
For complete details and to register, visit www.profoodtech.com.