Early registration is now open for the 2014 Food Safety Summit, to be held April 8-10 at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore. A BNP Media event, the solutions-based expo and conference is designed to meet the educational and informational needs of the entire food industry, including processors, distributors, growers, retailers, foodservice operators and academia.
The event will also offer attendees a variety of valuable opportunities:
- Three full days of education offering interactive solutions and tools.
- Knowledge that can be implemented immediately.
- Specialized training and certification courses.
- Industry solution providers demonstrating the latest tools and technologies on the Exhibit Hall floor.
- The ability to network and collaborate with food-safety professionals representing the entire supply chain.
- Extended Exhibit Hall hours Early Bird discounts are available.
To register, visit www.foodsafetysummit.com/index.php/registration/rates-packages.