Ingredion Inc., Westchester, IL, recently announced that a number of its key texturizer and nutrition solutions have achieved Non-GMO Project Verified status. The Non-GMO Project (www.nongmoproject.org) offers North America’s only independent verification for products made according to rigorous best practices for GMO avoidance.
Ingredion’s verified products are made in compliance with the Non-GMO Project Standard, which means that ongoing testing of all GMO risk ingredients, facility inspections and an annual audit ensures that the company meets the highest standards currently available for GMO avoidance.
The following products are now NGP Verified:
- HI-MAIZE 260
- HOMECRAFT Create 860, GF 10 and GF 20
- HYLON VII
- NOVATION 1600, 1900, 2300, 2600, 2700, 3300, 3600, 4300, 4600, 5300, 5600, 6600, 9330 and 9360
The following products are currently NGP enrolled:
- NOVATION 9230, 9260 and 9560
- NOVATION Endura 0100
- NOVATION Prima 300 and 600
- ULTRA-CRISP CS Corn Starch