Nellson, a full-service nutrition bar and powder provider in North America, recently launched their newly designed, responsive website, NellsonLLC.com. The new site offers a user-friendly experience that combines simple navigation and easy-to-find information with a fresh, modern and aesthetically appealing design. Catering to the needs of today’s marketplace, the new interface optimizes the consumer experience in a new and innovative fashion.
Bart Child, Vice President of Sales, Nellson LLC, said, “This is a very exciting time to be in the high-growth nutritional bars and powders industry, and our new website reflects this dynamic energy. It is our goal to provide turn-key service to our co-manufacturing customers, so they can focus on marketing and building their brand. Our new website helps further that goal, by providing readily accessible information. The website also features our newly branded Nellson logo and tagline, ‘Moving Nutrition Forward’, which provides anupdated representation of our company objective. We are thrilledto continue our forward momentum in the world of nutritional co-manufacturing, and updates like our new website are valuable resources in serving our customers as effectively as possible.”
NellsonLLC.com features many carefully designed updates including:
- Trend information to help users anticipate what is new and next in the world of wellness, weight management, functional and sports nutrition products.
- Build Your Bar and Create Your Powder interactive pages that illustrate the manufacturing process from idea to packaged product, including functions and applications, quality control and more.
- ‘Winning Combinations’ feature project pages that highlight Nellson’s extensive capabilities and expertise.
- ‘This is Nellson’ video highlighting Nellson’s unique capabilities serving the nutritional bar and functional powder industries.
- A site-wide focus on Nellson’s state-of-the-art capabilities, capacities and commitment to quality.
- Responsive design that works seamlessly across all platforms (PC/Mac, tablet, mobile), for ease of use and higher engagement.
To see the new Nellson website in action, please visit www.nellsonllc.com.