2018 Natural Products Expo West Preview
Natural Products Expo West, presented by the New Hope Network, is a leading trade show in the natural, organic and healthy products industry, attracting over 80,000 industry professionals and 3,100 exhibitors from around the world to network and learn. Expo West will take place March 7-11, 2018 at the Anaheim Convention Center in California.
Top events at Expo West 2018 will include:
- “Climate Day,” on Wednesday, March 7, from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm, featuring keynotes, breakout sessions, networking and more, offering tools, information and inspiration for the food industry to take meaningful action to help reverse global warming
- “Fresh Ideas,” on Thursday, March 8, from 12:30 to 5:30 pm, where attendees can network and meet leading organic producers and manufacturers while sampling a certified-organic products
Expo West will also host a “Natural Products Business School,” taking place Wednesday, March 7, from 7:00 am to 4:30 pm, featuring a full-day of learning and networking for entrepreneurs, including targeted solutions to common business challenges (an additional registration fee is required).
Expo West will offer a wide range of workshops, including:
- “Vendor Qualification and Audit Training”
- “The State of the Natural Industry”
- “The State of the Organic Industry”
- “Revving Up: How to Save Big & Reduce Your Transportation Impact”
- “Waste Not, Want not: Tackling Food Waste in Your Company”
- “Growing Organic: Supply Chain Solutions”
- “Food Safety Update: Tools & Resources for Organic Operations”
- “Innovating with Plants: How to Take Advantage of White Space in the Market”
- “Beyond the Label: The Clean Good Revolution”
- “The Art & Science of Future Proofing Access to Good Nutrition”
- “Packaging Innovation: Understanding Emerging Technologies”
- “From Infancy to Category Leaders: Founders Share Secrets for Success”
- “Impact Investing & Innovative Financial Models”
- “GMO Labeling: Regulations & Market Opportunities”
Dozens of other workshops spanning diverse aspects of the natural, organic and healthy foods industry are available to registered attendees.
Various Expo West exhibit halls will be open from Thursday, March 8 through Sunday, March 11. Multiple networking and social opportunities are offered on a daily basis.
For complete details and to register, visit www.expowest.com.