Natural Products Expo West preview: A hub of natural products innovation
Natural Products Expo West will take place March 5 to 9 at the Anaheim Convention Center. The event is produced by the New Hope Network and is considered is a top trade show in the natural, organic and healthy products industry. The 2018 event featured over 85,500 attendees and over 3,500 exhibitors, collectively representing 132 countries.
While educational programming runs throughout the show, the trade show will be open March 6 to 8 in the Anaheim Convention Center North Halls, and March 7 to 9 in the Anaheim Convention Center Main Halls.
Expo West’s Natural Products Business School will take place March 5 from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm. This workshop, which requires a separate registration fee, consists of a full-day of learning and networking designed to provide entrepreneurs with targeted, in-depth solutions to common business challenges, and an opportunity to connect with service provider partners.
Educational highlights for Expo West 2019 include:
- Hemp & CBD Summit, March 5, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- “Cannabidiol: A Trillion Dollar Molecule?” March 6, 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- “The State of Natural & Organic,” March 6, 8:30 am to 10:00 am, with a keynote from Walter Robb, former co-CEO, Whole Foods Market
- “Connecting with the Changing Consumer,” March 6, 10:00 am to 12:30 pm, with input from Sarah Schmansky, vice president, growth and strategy, Nielsen
- “What’s Next? Product Trends & Innovations Driving the Growth of Health & Wellness Brands,” March 6, 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
- “How Consumer Obsession Is Driving a New Model of Snacking Innovation,” March 7, 11:00 am to 12:00 pm, presented by the new Mondelz International global innovation hub, SnackFutures
- “Building Bridges Between Farmers & Brands,” March 7, 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Friday keynote presentation from Ryan Devlin, co-founder, This Bar Saves Lives, March 8, 9:00 am to 10:00 am
- “Making the Impossible Possible: Big Thinking for Sustainable Packaging,” March 8, 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
For complete details and to register, visit www.expowest.com.