The 2018 IDDBA show, presented by the International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA), will take place June 10 to 12 at the Earnest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. IDDBA is a nonprofit trade association for food retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers, brokers, distributors and other industry professionals. This annual event attracts over 10,000 industry professionals from around the world to visit over 800 exhibiting companies on the expo floor and discover new strategies for growth across dairy, deli and bakery sectors.
This year’s general session speakers will include:
- Aaron Rodgers, Quarterback, Green Bay Packers, “Leader of the Pack”
- Christina Tosi, CEO & Founder, Milk Bar, “Sugar High: The Making of A Dessert Empire”
- Bill McDermott, CEO, SAP, “Winners Dream: A Journey from Corner Store to Corner Office”
- Michael J. Fox, Actor, “Always Looking Up: The Adventures of an Incurable Optimist”
- Eddie Yoon, Founder, Eddie Would Grow, “Winning Strategies for Grocery to Tap into the Growing Food Service Demand via Superconsumers”
Other highlights of IDDBA include:
- Show and Sell—an interactive marketplace featuring displays that depict trends and merchandising ideas
- Cake Decorating Challenge—a live competition with decorators creating an 8-foot bakery case of cakes, two custom “300th Anniversary of New Orleans” themed cakes, and a tiered wedding cake
- New Product Showcase—the newest products, packaging and services illustrating the hottest trends
- Expert Neighborhood—meet face-to-face with experts on topics including disruption, leadership, marketing and regulations
IDDBA 2018 kicks off on Saturday, June 9 with a Welcome Party at 6:00 pm. The expo floor is open from 11:00 am to 5:30 pm on Sunday and Monday, and then from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm on Tuesday, June 12.
For complete details and to register, visit www.iddba.org.