Brixey Engineering Strategies & Training presents the Cost of Maintenance: Building a Sustainable Future two-day class, which will take place November 7 and 8, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., at the Middleby Bakery Group Bakery Innovation Center (808 Stewart Ave., Plano, TX). The instructor is Rowdy Brixey, from www.brixey-eng.com.
Benefits of attending:
- Achieve lowest maintenance cost through ordering parts and scheduling work using condition-based data versus time-based repetitive equipment inspections.
- Become proactive rather than reactive in carrying out maintenance activities.
- Build a sustainable pipeline for future maintenance talent.
- Ensure talent development through a pay-for-skill model that works.
- Learn a new local sourcing model for future talent.
- Set plants up for a successful future TPM deployment.
Who should attend:
Plant Managers, Operation Managers, Maintenance Managers, Plant Engineers, and Executive Leadership looking to develop, implement, or improve the reliability and reduce the overall cost of maintenance.
Click here for more information and to register.