Company: Chef Jack's Kitchen
Introduced: January 2019
Suggested Retail Price: $15.00-$39.00
Product Snapshot: Chef Jack Witherspoon is a young man that has fought 3 rounds of leukemia since a toddler. Now 18, and cancer-free for 7 years, Jack has inspired so many over the years with his determination to not let the cancer get him down, and his zest for cooking saved his life.
Jack has a new line of baked goods called SKONIES—a cross between a cookie and scone. Over the years, Jack has been featured on Jay Leno, Rachael Ray, Food Network (several times) and also several other national shows. Part of the sales of the SKONIES will go to the Jack Witherspoon endowment—to help research for leukemia.
1. SKONIES are baked goods that are a cross between a cookie and scone.
2. They come in two flavors: Vanilla Bean and Cinnamon Sugar.
3. They come in 4-pack, 8-pack & 12-pack—orders only online (5 cookies to a bag).
4. Price points are $15, $28, and $39.
5. Made in small batches, with all real pure ingredients and have a shelf life of 3 months.
6. They are NOT gluten free or organic but made with all natural and real ingredients.
7. They are shipped nationally.