Company: Farm Rich
Introduced: July 2019
Suggested Retail Price: $6.99
Product Snapshot: Snack time gets more fun with the new Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” Mozzarella Shapes from Farm Rich. With “Toy Story 4” now in theaters, and the film’s home release coming this fall, Farm Rich is introducing this new snack to celebrate the fourth movie in the franchise and its upcoming 25-year anniversary in 2020.
“Snack time can be filling and fun, and this new product is both,” said Shannon Gilreath, director of marketing, Farm Rich. “We couldn’t be more delighted to partner with The Walt Disney Company and Pixar to create these Mozzarella Shapes to mark the release of ‘Toy Story 4’ and give fans a wholesome new snack food to enjoy at home.”
“Toy Story 4” Mozzarella Shapes are available now in grocery stores nationwide.
- Farm Rich Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” Mozzarella Shapes highlight characters from the beloved film with new and original “Toy Story” character shapes:
- Woody’s Hat
- Space Aliens
- Bunny, a brand new toy character
- The Disney and Pixar’s “Toy Story 4” Mozzarella Shapes have received the “Mickey Check” of good nutrition:
- Made with 100 percent real mozzarella cheese
- A whole grain rich coating
- Good source of calcium (25 percent daily value)
- 14 grams of protein per serving
- Priced around $6.99.
- Available now at: HyVee, Meijer, Piggly Wiggly, Wegmans, Weis, Albertsons/Safeway, Food Lion, Stop & Shop, Giant Eagle, Shaws, Hannaford, Harris Teeter and Amazon Fresh.
- For more information, visit FarmRich.com.