- Energetic and Disruptive Opening Keynote by Scott Stratten - kick off the conference with a bang!
- 18 Innovative technical presentations.
- Expert Panel Discussion on Engineering Sustainability.
- Numerous networking opportunities throughout the conference to connect with industry leaders & experts.
- Outside the ASB Breadbox - General Session featuring presentations from North American Millers' Association, International Dairy Bakery Association and more.
- TableTop MarketPlace Exhibits - meet with over 180 exhibitors showcasing their products and services.
New this year:
- Throw away your jacket and ties - we are going "chic" casual for BakingTECH 2020.
- Attendee incentive program where attendees can obtain baker bucks to win prizes and spend at MarketPlace Casino Night on Tuesday, March 3.
- MarketPlace tradeshow hours are one hour earlier this year - running from 3pm-5pm on Sunday & Monday.
- Sunday's Opening Reception will start immediately following the MarketPlace at 5pm, leaving more time for attendees to enjoy Chicago with their friends and colleagues.
- Tuesday night's MarketPlace, to be held 3pm-6pm, will be an untraditional tradeshow setting with experts and suppliers mingling while playing roulette at MarketPlace Casino Night.
- Fourth educational track added to Monday provided by BEMA-U.
Don't wait - register today to obtain the early bird registration rates.