On March 23, 2020, SNAC International Business Members unanimously approved a new slate of officers to serve on the Executive Committee, as well as a new class of Directors-at-Large to serve on the Association's Board of Directors. Rob Sarlls, president & CEO, Wyandot, Inc. begins his one-year term as new chairman of the Board. On March 24, 2020, SNAC's Associate Members approved a new Associate Executive Council (AEC) slate of officers, as well as two new AEC Directors-at-Large. David Read, senior vice president of sales, Printpack was elected to serve as new AEC president.
"SNAC International is pleased to welcome a new group of leaders to serve on our Board of Directors and Associate Executive Council," said Elizabeth Avery, president & CEO. "The incoming class of officers and directors represents a diverse cross section of our category and is well-positioned to ensure our member companies receive maximum value from their membership."
SNAC International's 2020-2021 Executive Committee is as follows:
- Chairman: Rob Sarlls, president & CEO, Wyandot, Inc.
- 1st Vice Chairman: Mike Harper, vice president, Finance & CFO, Rudolph Foods
- 2nd Vice Chair: Greg Pearson, CEO, Pretzels, Inc.
- Past Chairman: Fritz Kohmann, CFO, Shearer's Foods
- Past Chairman: Dan Sifer, SVP, Supply Chain/Contract Manufacturing, Herr Foods
- Treasurer: Ramiro Fernandez, CFO & Sr. VP, Finance, Herr Foods
- Secretary: Leanne Oliver, SVP, general counsel, Frito-Lay North America
- Associate Executive Council President: David Read, SVP of Sales, Printpack
- SNAC General Counsel: Martin Hahn, partner, Hogan Lovells
- SNAC President & CEO: Elizabeth Avery
The following Directors-at-Large begin three-year terms on the Board:
- Jeff Almond, industry manager - Snack Food Packaging, Heat and Control
- Bernard Kreilmann, president & CEO, Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC
- Megan Reamer, co-founder & CEO, Jackson's Honest
- Michelle Reardon, VP of communications, Campbell Snacks Division, The Campbell Soup Co.
- Todd Staub, EVP and chief administration officer, Utz Quality Foods, LLC
On Tuesday, March 24 during the annual meeting, SNAC Associate Members voted to approve a new Associate Executive Council slate. The AEC is the governing body representing Associate Members. With the goal of enhancing networking opportunities between suppliers and snack producers, the AEC makes recommendations to the Board, providing a voice for associate members and ensuring all of SNAC’s events and offerings provide enhanced value for the group.
The 2020-2021 AEC slate is as follows:
- President: David Read, SVP of Sales, Printpack
- Past President: Sean Shanley, VP of Business Development, Bryce Corporation
- Secretary: Jeff Almond, Industry Manager – Snack Food Packaging, Heat and Control
- 1st Vice President: Lisa Stern, SVP, Sales & Marketing, LifeSpice Ingredients
- 2nd Vice President: Tina Hacker, Sales Account Manager - Specialty Powders, Land O’Lakes
- Mike Cantore*, VP of sales, Carolina Ingredients
- Cassie Edwards, account manager, Kerry
- Rocco Fucetola, VP sales and marketing, BluePrint Automation
- Kevin Pecha*, sales manager, AZO Incorporated
- Steven Wolfe, general manager – North America, TNA North America
*Indicates new AEC Director-at-Large.
"We look forward to working with SNAC’s new chairman Rob Sarlls, AEC President David Read, and the entire leadership in the coming year to continue providing benefits to members across our three pillars of education, advocacy and networking," said Ms. Avery. "On behalf of all members and staff, we thank Past Chairman Fritz Kohmann for his guidance during the past year, especially through this time of crisis over the past month. Fritz substantially raised the bar for member engagement and has set a new standard that will benefit the association for years to come."
For a complete list of the SNAC Board of Directors and Associate Executive Council, click here.