A new, 144-page report from Visiongain provides 98 tables, figures and charts on potential revenues to 2024. Discover the most lucrative areas in the industry and the future market prospects. You will see financial results, interviews, trends, opportunities and revenue predictions.
Forecasts from 2014-2024 and other analyses show you commercial prospects.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2024, the new study provides you with recent results, growth rates and market shares. There you find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments. Discover qualitative analyses (including SWOT), company profiles and commercial developments. Read full transcripts of six exclusive expert opinion interviews from leading industry specialists informing your understanding and allowing you to assess prospects for investments and sales:
- Verify Technologies Limited, Seamus McNamara, director
- WaudWare Inc., Charles Waud, president
- FoodLink, Kevin Brooks, chief marketing officer
- ToolWorx, Ed Weber, V.P. sales and marketing
- FoodLogiQ, Andy Kennedy, president
- N2N Global, Angela Nardone, chairman and chief innovation officer
Find prospects for key technology submarkets, analyses of the overall world market, revenue forecasting of four technology submarkets to 2024:
- EAN/UPC Barcode (European article numbers/universal product codes)
- 2D QR Code (two-dimensional quick response code)
- RFID/RTLS (radio-frequency identification/real-time location system)
- Other food traceability technologies
The investigation shows business research and analysis with individual revenue forecasts and discussions as well as prospects for leading countries shown to 2024. Individual revenue forecasts to 2024 are provided for 14 leading national markets in the U.S. Find out what issues affect food traceability technologies and the market and what industry trends are coming. Discussions are included with qualitative analyses for:
- Increasing adoption of GS1 Standards
- Increasing government support for traceability initiatives
- Increasing consumer knowledge
- High costs limiting deployment and usage of novel technologies
- Lack of uniformity and standardization
- Greater demand for cloud-based systems to manage traceability data
To request an executive summary, email Sara Peerun at email@example.com, call 44-(0)20-7336-6100 or visit www.visiongain.com/Report/1164/Food-Traceability-Technologies-Market-2014-2024.