Company: Multi-Conveyor LLC
Equipment Snapshot: The need for a quality, yet affordable, pre-engineered, hygienic washdown system was the driving force in the design of the Slim-Fit by Multi-Conveyor. The tool-less pin-pull approach allows the operator to remove the belt in mere seconds for routine maintenance.
What makes the Slim-Fit different than similar products on the market?
- Center drive and center take-up
- The strategically placed center drive design keeps balance in the system and uniform depth or width on each conveyor end to fit in tight or smaller spaces.
- Simplified motor options
- V-guided end pulley
- Adjustable height from 30" - 48"
- Optional casters
- Easy to remove transfer plate
- Mirror looking stainless steel finish (#8)
- The flip-up end tail maintains tension and tracking - even during maintenance.
The tool-less belt removal and washdown stainless steel frame are essential in hygienic food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
Slim-Fit can be used in tight or narrow spaces for virtually endless product shapes and sizes.