Company: This Bar Saves Lives
Introduced: February 2019
Suggested Retail Price: $3.99 per box of 5
Product Snapshot: More than a bar company, social impact brand This Bar Saves Lives expands with the national launch of new kid snack bars on Amazon.com on February 20th. Co-founders Kristen Bell, Ryan Devlin, Todd Grinnell, and Ravi Patel all became parents in recent years, and a kid snack bar line was a natural transition for the brand.
A better-for-you snack, the new kid snack bars are School-Safe, Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-Free, and Kosher. Made with clean ingredients, fruits, and vegetables, the bars are also:
- Free of the top 8 allergens
- Made WITHOUT nuts, dairy, soy, or gluten
- Only 5g of sugar and 100 calories per bar
"Kristen was the driving force behind our kid snack bars because she's a supermom. She really reads the labels and won't settle for less than the best. So, together, we set out to create school-safe snack bars with clean ingredients that kids agree taste great," said co-founder Ryan Devlin. "We also wanted to make sure our social mission was easy to understand on our packaging. Kids are incredibly smart and passionate, and our new line of kid snack bars will keep them fueled and inspired to change the world."
The new line of bars come in three flavors that kids will love:
- Chocolate Chip "Dino"mite | Made with a blast of chocolate chips, wholesome oats, fruits, and veggies.
- Rockin' Straw-beary | Made with real strawberries, wholesome oats, fruits, and veggies.
- S'mores Blast | Made with chocolate chips, wholesome oats, cinnamon, fruits, and veggies for a new take on the campfire classic.
The allergen-free, school-safe bars also open up a global conversation to have with your kids. They can learn more about giving back because every box purchased sends life-saving food to a child in need. This Bar Saves Lives is on a mission to create a world where every child has the chance to thrive. As of January 2019, more than 10 million life- saving packets of food have been sent to children in need.
The Kid Snack Bar Line will be available on Amazon.com for $3.99/box of 5 with other retailers to follow.