SNAXPO19, produced by SNAC International, will take place March 31 to April 2 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, in Orlando. This year’s theme focuses on “Uncover”—uncovering the tastes, textures and manufacturing techniques driving the snack industry.
On April 2 at 12:00 pm, Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery will announce our 2019 Snack Producer of the Year during the Keynote Lunch Session. That session will also feature a “SNAC Tank” pitch competition, emceed by Barbara Corcoran from the “Shark Tank” TV show, with start-up snack brands pitching for a $20,000 grand prize.
Other SNAXPO19 session highlights include:
- “Packaging for a Sustainable Future,” Andrew Aulisi, senior director, global environmental policy, PepsiCo
- “What the Snack Industry Needs to Know to Comply with the Bioengineered Food Disclosure Final Rule,” Martin Hahn, partner, Hogen Lovells
- “Global Snack Industry Trends,” Jared Koerten, senior analyst, Euromonitor International
- “Navigating E-Commerce and the Snack Industry,” Sam Gagliardi, head of e-commerce, IRI
- “CEO Perspectives on Growth Opportunities for Latin American Snack Companies,” José Luis Prado, chairman and CEO, Evans Foods; Guillermo Aponte, CEO, food and snacks division, Arca Continental; Mónica Contreras, general manager, Andean Region, PepsiCo
- “Snacking Evolution in the Next Five Years,” Darren Seifer, food consumption business analyst, NPD Group
SNAXPO19 attendees will also have the opportunity to taste-test and vote on the latest and greatest flavors and seasonings from SNAXPO exhibitors at the Flavor Pavilion on the show floor, sponsored by SNAC International and Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery. The SNAXPO Flavor of the Year Award will be announced at the Closing Cocktail Party on April 2 at 6:30 pm.
For complete details and to register, visit www.snaxpo.com.