On March 1 - 3, 2020 the 96th ASB Annual Technical Conference returns to Chicago for the BakingTECH “Vision 2020: Looking Beyond the Horizon.” BakingTECH is a highly anticipated event for all professionals in the grain-based food industry. Registration is open for the conference! You can reserve your spot at the early bird rate until January 10, 2020.
The BakingTECH 2020 Registration Brochure is now available online. The conference brochure has detailed information on the programs and activities during this year’s Annual conference which is themed Vision 2020: Looking Beyond the Horizon and will be held March 1 - 3 in Chicago, IL. The lineup of speakers and networking opportunities will make this the BEST BakingTECH ever.
New this year!
- Throw away your jacket and ties - they are going "chic" casual for BakingTECH 2020.
- Attendee incentive program where attendees can obtain baker bucks to win prizes during MarketPlace Casino Night on Tuesday, March 3.
- MarketPlace tradeshow hours are one hour earlier this year - running from 3pm - 5pm on Sunday & Monday.
- Sunday's Opening Reception will start immediately following the MarketPlace at 5pm, leaving more time for attendees to enjoy Chicago with their friends and colleagues.
- Tuesday night's MarketPlace, to be held 3pm - 6pm, will be an untraditional tradeshow setting with experts and suppliers mingling while playing roulette at MarketPlace Casino Night.
Book at the Hilton and save! Easily network with friends, colleagues, and representatives of exhibiting companies by staying in the Hilton so your paths will cross organically. Staying at the Hilton helps overall event costs and registration fees remain low for future events. Please note, if you choose to NOT stay at the Hilton Chicago, a $150 charge will be added to your registration to cover the savings lost by not staying in the block. Click here to learn more about why to stay in the block.
By staying in the ASB room block you'll be entered into a drawing to win 100,000 Hilton Honor points OR a complimentary three (3) night stay at the Hilton Chicago and four (4) Chicago Cub tickets.
A special ASB rate of $179, single/double occupancy, is available to conference attendees at the Hilton Chicago. Please make your reservation directly with the Hilton on or before February 7, 2020 by calling (877) 865-5320. When making your reservation please make sure to mention the group code TBA to obtain the group rate of $179.
Reservations may also be made online by clicking here.