The American Bakers Association (ABA) has announced that the following individuals were welcomed this month as new Directors for the Board:
- Mario Somoza, president and CEO of Pan Pepin, Inc., joins the Board of Directors.
- Mike Gude, director of publishing for Sosland Publishing Company, joins the Board of Directors in his new post as the BEMA Representative, replacing Dale J. LeCrone, president of LeMatic, Inc.
- John Hellman, managing partner of McGahee, Lacy & Associates, joins the Board of Directors in his new post as ATBI president, replacing former ATBI president Tom McCurry, managing director and COO of Cain Food Industries, Inc.
With the member approval of the ABA and Biscuit and Cracker Manufacturers’ Association merger on March 26, the following individuals from the B&CMA membership have also been welcomed this month as new Directors for the ABA Board:
- Bill Quigg, president of Richmond Baking, joins the Board of Directors.
- Todd Wallin, president of Ellison Bakery, joins the Board of Directors.
- Chris Wilkins, vice president and general manager of Treehouse Private Brands, joins the Board of Directors.
- Vince Tamborello, general manager of Benchmark Automation, joins the Board of Directors in his new post as the Allied At-Large Representative, replacing Miles Jones, co-chairman of Dawn Food Products.
ABA looks forward to the continued leadership and guidance of the 2016-2018 Board of Directors. These leaders serve as excellent ambassadors for both the association and the baking industry. To view the complete roster of the ABA Board of Directors, click here.