Company: Bindi Dessert
Introduced: November 2018
Suggested Retail Price: $0.35 to $0.95
Product Snapshot: Bindi Dessert has launched its breakfast line: a collection of pastries, including traditional favorites like Cornetti to the beloved Bomboloni, all made following the same Italian methods using high quality ingredients.
The Bindi breakfast collection branches out to fulfill a variety of desire through products that are rich in flavor, quality and texture with traditional items like Cornetti and the classic French Croissant, to a more health-conscious selection that includes Multigrain, Vegan, and Mini Croissants. Other breakfast options or brunch menu additions for those looking to serve something different can be found in the famous Bindi Bomboloni, Waffles or Conchiglie.
For over 70 years, Bindi has been the ideal partner for all food professionals, buyers and chefs in restaurants, cafes, hotels, bars, banquet halls, specialty stores, catering venues and various institutions across the U.S., providing uncompromised quality and service.
All Bindi desserts are made from carefully selected ingredients and the new breakfast line is no exception. All items are thaw and serve or bake and serve with no proofing required, allowing for greater complexities of flavor and to create a multisensory experience when baked on premises.
The entire breakfast collection includes:
- Croissants (Plain, Vegan, Chocolate Hazelnut, Savory, Multigrain)
- Cornetti (Plain, Cream, Chocolate, Albicocca, Cereali e Arancia)
- Bomboloni (Plain, Cream, Mini Cream, Chocolate Hazelnut)
- Conchiglie (Panna Latte, Cioccolato)
- Mini Treats (Mini Multigrain Croissant, Mini Pain au Chocolat, Mini Girella All Butter, Mini Croissant All Butter)
- Waffle (Regular, Retail Pack)
- Traditional Italian Cookies (Esse Mignon, Dama, Cantucci, Bacio di Dama, Chocolate Bacio di Dama, Sabbiosino, Fragola)