ARYZTA offers countless innovative food portfolios with an expansive range of offerings. To lead the company towards continued growth, ARYZTA has announced numerous internal moves and promotions across all aspects of the business.
- Lisa Papaloni has been hired as the marketing drector. With over two decades of experience leading consumer packaged goods businesses, and a proven record of growing businesses and improving profitability, Lisa previously held brand and marketing positions at Kellogg Canada, Maple Leaf Consumer Foods and Borden Foods Canada.
- Brian Miller has been hired as vice president of commercial finance. With prior experience at numerous foodservice companies including Conagra Foods, Hillshire Brands and Tyson Foods, Brian Miller joined ARYZTA with significant background in driving results in foodservice business operations.
- Dan Wartalski has been promoted to VP of customer service & logistics for ARYZTA in the U.S.. This new position will have him continuing to lead the Customer Service team and work cross-functionally across ARYZTA’s North America Network to support the Supply Chain Planning & Demand team.
- Kevin Lake has been appointed to the role of vice president, marketing and strategy, ARYZTA North America. Kevin will lead ARYZTA’s Winning Portfolio Management initiative, continue to define our differentiation through innovation strategies, and work collaboratively to provide strategic guidance in ARYZTA Marketing efforts across Foodservice, Retail and Canadian business units.
- Daniele Bianchini has been promoted to director of foodservice marketing, ARYZTA North America. In her new role, Daniele will be responsible for leading the Foodservice Marketing team in the pursuit to build the best-in-class customer-centric foodservice organization.
Across all brands, categories and departments, these promotions have had a noteworthy impact on the company. ARYZTA is excited to see companywide growth as the above individuals continue to advance within their new roles.