Company: Comax Flavors
Ingredient Snapshot: Comax Flavors is excited to release the Sweet On Caramel Collection to satisfy consumers’ sugar cravings. Often associated with childhood, caramel is a soft, dense, chewy candy or a rich and creamy topping that is comforting and nostalgic. It is a popular ingredient used in a variety of applications such as confectionery products, ice cream and desserts. According to Market Research Future (MRFR), the global caramel market is estimated to reach $2,940.9 million by 2025 at a 5.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2018-2023. Caramel is a mainstay, well-liked and versatile flavor. To satisfy consumers’ sugar cravings, Comax created the Sweet On Caramel Collection in six scrumptious flavors: Caramel (Traditional), Honey Caramel, Espresso Caramel, Nut Caramel, Rum Caramel and Savory Caramel. These flavors are available in natural, liquid, non-GMO and water-soluble formulas.
“Comax is pleased to offer our customers this sweet and comforting collection with a variety of flavor combinations and formulas,” says Catherine Armstrong, vice president of corporate communications for Comax Flavors.
- Caramel (Traditional): This classic flavor features rich, creamy, sweet brown caramel with hints of butter and warm vanilla.
- Honey Caramel: Floral, fruity and botanical honey is delicately blended with sweet buttery caramel.
- Nut Caramel: Mildly roasted nutty nuances harmonize with buttery brown caramel.
- Espresso Caramel: Robust roasted coffee with a dollop of fresh cream meets sweet buttery caramel.
- Rum Caramel: Buttery brown caramel is infused with boozy rum and fruity nuances.
- Savory Caramel: A unique blend of traditional rich creamy caramel is augmented with mildly spicy umami and savory accents.
For more information, visit Comax’s new website at https://www.comaxflavors.com.